Monday, July 11, 2011

Gr8…

It feels great when people compliment me for my dressing sense… more when they don’t call my dress but my collection (Well i love words so they do matter)& it happens many times, It happens many times females compliment me saying you have a totally different personality & a different way of dressing which is really good they also ask from where do u shop. (और पालू की यही मुश्किल हमेशा यही कहती है देखो कहा है तुम्हे इन्ही सब वजहों से नज़र लगती है :(  )
Well many females compliment, many don’t, as females generally don’t like complimenting but love getting compliments. Well I love both giving and getting compliments; I Love wearing cotton stuff & i do lot of hard work to even maintain them, But above all it feels great that whatever suit & cotton stuff i wear people praise them, what makes me much more happy is that I am not promoting any international brand usually, in fact not promoting any so called tag :) as i usually prefer Indian brands until & unless it comes to jeans & all, but the pure Indian Stuff done by Indian People Infact Indian Weavers this handloom stuff is my weakness… it feels,may be because of my dress other people can get inspired to wear the same stuff that can eventually promote Indian Weavers labor & can provide them much than what they are getting today, in fact i have noticed this dressing sense of mine has made many females who usually wear western stuff switch to dress up in Indian Style…Yesterday again my one colleague said to me i wanna get a suit stitched, from where i should get it done i am inspired by you to wear a suit…I laughed as always… felt चलो इसी बहाने ह़ी सही atleast i am promoting our indian culture… well i dont believe that its nessecary to wear indian dresses to be an indian but yes if we can do its good, after all that promotes our culture and at least it should not be overlooked, but yes even every one should wear with whatever is comfortable for them & they can carry as far as i am concern i can carry whatever i want or love to wear… but the story is not the very same with every one… any ways i remember while i was a intern at Samaprk sometime while wearing suits i do wear बिंदी as i love wearing (there is a big spiritual believe in it as well, according to the Indian  tradition)… I remember Anjali she was of the age of my Elder Bua & even she resembles her a bit …Once i was wearing a bindi she asked me about that & even i questioned back why dont you wear bindi ??? the very next day she came wearing a suit with a big bindi & said to me देखो आज तुम्हारे लिए लगा ली बिंदी …i complimented her you look too good in bindi …लगाया करो आप..N yes she did that after that incident she started wearing bindi most of the टाइम…i actually felt good …infact till date i have seen females started using bindi who where earlier not fond of it…& it feels great to promote Indianess…India Attire & Indian Culture at large … as I have observed so much change at so many places… i now actually believe in the theory… की खुद को बदलोगे तो दुनिया खुद बदलेगी …Well i haven’t changed according to the world coz what i love …I Just Love and as I believe …Believe In whatever you believe In & See the change is there to be like You… Well I really appreciate My Culture… & Even Look the people who started in believing it… for what so ever reason but its a positive change and I Admire It & can say with a smile I am Loving it … :) -

No comments:

Post a Comment