Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What exactly is an Adsense impression? How does it pay?

Please forgive my ignorance, folks, but I'm really not sure that I understand how Adsense works. I can see that clicks on Ads give you cash, but why is there also a running total for "impressions"?

Firstly, what is an "impression"? Is it the posting of an Ad on your page? Or has it got something to do with the number of visits your page gets, whether or not someone clicks on an Ad?

On my Adsense account I currently have about 650 impressions and 33 page clicks, and I have so far "earned" the princely sum of $11 with my 40 hubs! Is the number of impressions significant, because they don't seem to relate to payment in any way?

Hope this helps ........ 
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/191124?ctx=as2&hl=en&rd=1

No comments:

Post a Comment